POLICIES AND HANDBOOKS
- Æthelmearc Youth Combat Policies
- Æthelmearc Youth Combat Handbook
- Youth Combat Participant Workbook and Authorization Manual (great resource for teaching kids and their parents what they need to know to authorize as youth fighters) – link currently inactive, solution in progress
FORMS FOR YOUTH COMBAT MARSHALS
- Youth Authorization form (click the link for the form on the Authorization Clerk’s page).
- Youth Tournament Sign-In Sheet (Includes youth combat waiver language. Parents must sign this waiver at every event or practice where their children participate in youth combat.)
- Youth Waivers, Youth Combat Waivers, and Youth Medical Authorization forms are available on the Society website.
- A Youth Waiver is typically completed by parents when they check in at an event.
- A Youth Combat Waiver is required for a minor attending an SCA event or practice where they are participating in combat when their legal parent/guardian is not present.
- A Medical Authorization form is required for a minor attending an SCA event, or a practice where they are participating in combat, when their legal parent/guardian is not present.
- Injury Report form (injuries must be reported to the Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal and the Earl Marshal within 24 hours of the incident)
OTHER HELPFUL WEBSITES
- Æthelmearc Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal: THLord Metheus Weasel
Updated January 12, 2020.